Friday, March 28, 2008

Almost 34 weeks Pregnant!

I went to the doctor on Tuesday! Everything is GREAT! My belly measures at 41, and I have gained only about 30 lbs... the doctor says I should consider myself lucky! Let's see how much more I can pack on in the next few weeks!

The babies are very active and getting BIG... I have the next BIG ultrasound on April 4th, where we can estimate just how big these little angels are! I am having a hard time moving around now- my belly is just big and in the way. Sleeping is a chore... I do ok, but getting up 5 times a night to pee is no fun- and then not being able to find a comfortable position.

I keep telling myself- only a few more WEEKS! That's right, weeks! Dr. said about 50% of twins are born between 33 and 36 weeks! WOW! I'm close! Thank you all for checking up with me and making me stay current on this blog. I can't wait to start posting the babies pictures here instead of my silly belly shots!! :)

Tick tock! Love you all! V and H +2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey veronica this is Audrey MAcdonell who has sent you alot of comments today. I miss you so much and tell hector to call us when you have them.HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. I LOVE YOU SSSSSSOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!