Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Twin Belly at 6.5 Months!











Wow! I am FINALLY feeling what it is like to be pregnant! The babies are growing so perfect, we couldn't be any more blessed. AND, I have such a wonderful husband who has assumed all the responsibilities that I am no longer "allowed" to do. I am on minimal bed rest- just a caution to be extra careful. Kaiser calls me every Wednesday morning to monitor my contractions and see how I am feeling. So far so good. Our next BIG ultrasound is February 21st. We are considering getting a 3D ultrasound, too... Just to see! The babies are moving more than ever. We can now see the kicks and flips! So wonderful~but getting so big, my moving is becoming more difficult. I am determined to hang in there full-term. We want healthy babies! More soon! xoxox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Veronica,
WOW! You look beautiful! Thanks for sending us the website for your blog. I know that Cliff has been thinking about you. We are all excited to see the babies. Hope to see you soon! love to you and Hector. Barb, Cliff and kids

Anonymous said...

Hi Vero and primo,
You look great Vero, I'm constantly thinking of you. Thank you for sending us a link to your website, is great. Keep up the good work girl, I'll see you soon.
Love,
Giselly.