Friday, February 15, 2008

Silly Sciatica at 28 weeks!

Well, now I really feel pregnant! Looks like I have developed Sciatica- the babies may be pushing on something that is pushing on my Sciatic nerve, causing severe pains from my back to hip and all down my right leg. My right foot has been numb for 3 days now. I have faith that this pain will eventually ease, but it is not looking like I will be able to go back to work full-time :(. Fortunately, the babies are doing great and unaffected by this silly Sciatica! Everything happens for a reason, so maybe it is time I lay low and let these babies cook for the remaining 8-10 weeks. They say twins come early, however, we will try to keep them in my belly up to a least 37 weeks to assure good health and size. Thank you to everyone for your support, it really means a lot to us. And a special THANK YOU to my wonderful husband, who is now my personal assistant. I will know more when I see my doctor next week. Til then... :)

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Where are the ultra sound pictures you promised? Can't wait to see you---Lyndsay

Anonymous said...

I wish you felt better! I am sending good thoughts your way (like always)to feel better ASAP. We love you! Love, Ash

Anonymous said...

HEY V IT IS ME EMILY MACDONELL I AM SO SO VERY SORRY ABOUT UR PAIN THAT SUX I HAVE BEEN KEEPING U IN MY PRAYER AND HOPE U FEEL BETTER THINGS AT THE HOUSE ARE NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU AND WE ALL MISS YOU EVEN SPEEDO LOL WELL GTG BACK TO STUDYING UGGGG THAT SUX TO I LOVE U SO MUCH AND REALLY HOOPE U GET BETTER

P.S CANT WAIT TO BABYSIT