Monday, April 28, 2008

38 Weeks Pregnant with 6 lb TWINS!!

That's right! At our last ultrasound on Friday, the tech estimated the babies to weigh ~ 6 pounds EACH! No wonder my back and leg hurt so bad! It has been confirmed that IF they do not make their debut before THIS Thursday, I will go in Thursday morning at 7:30 to be induced and have them naturally. My doc is really opposed to a C-section because the babies and I are so healthy, which is great! As long as our girl remains head down, everything should be ok! We are so ready to meet our little angels and will do our best to keep everyone informed on the action. What an amazing adventure this has been so far- I would do it all over again in a heart beat! Thank you to everyone for your love and support- I can't wait for this to come full circle... Just a few more days... 2.5 to be exact (but who's counting??). :) Much love and anticipation! Hec and V plus 2...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make it all look easy. What a beautiful mother-to-be. I can't believe how tiny the rest of you is with that big belly. So exciting!
-Ash