Thursday, April 24, 2008

Change of Plans at 37.5 Weeks!!

We just left the our "pre-op" appointment with my doctor- CHANGE OF PLANS! Since both babies are cooperating, head first and settling in- the doc wants us to wait it out and have them vaginally. He says we have a pretty good chance of a smooth delivery, although he can't promise. I go in tomorrow for another ultrasound where they will weigh the babies to see how much they have grown and if our girl is still bigger than the boy. So... He set an induce date of May 1st, but wants me to consider waiting it out naturally since this pregnancy has been so perfect. The only factor for induction is the pain from my Sciatica- otherwise everything is great! I am getting so big... It's hard to move around and I am quite uncomfortable at times, especially with this leg pain. Hec and I will think about it and see how I feel next week. They may come well before then, but just in case, we want to be prepared mentally. Keep us in your prayers! Ahhh! Until then... Hec and V Plus 2 (soon)!

No comments: